In price reduced by 60.000 euro!
The perfect property for those wishing to run a rentals business or ideal for a large, extended family who want to live together yet separate.
Benefits of this wonderful, value for money property are:
* MAIN HOUSE - 118M2: Large, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom main house with living room, kitchen/diner and courtyard (shared with the guest cottage).
* SEPARATE GUEST COTTAGE 48M2: Spacious, character cottage with a good size living/kitchen/diner and feature fireplace, separate double bedroom and en-suite bathroom. Accessed via the courtyard (shared with the main house).
* SEPARATE ANNEX 24M2 (potential for 48M2 if the downstairs area is converted): Upstairs is currently used as an office/store room and is fully tiled. (Add an en-suite and kitchen and you have guest cottage number 2). Downstairs, is currently used as a store room and pump room (also 24M2).
* Lawn leading to an 8 x 4 M swimming pool.
* Fully irrigated lawn and gardens around the house
* 360 degree, panoramic views of the mountain and sea.
* Commanding position without close neighbours yet not isolated.
* Access is via tarmac with easy access to Malaga, Almogia, Casabermeja and Vva. de la Concepcion.
* All rooms are spacious and the entire house has an airy feel.
* Traditional, wooden windows throughout with shutters - larger than is normal to keep character but also let in the light and the amazing views.
* The guest cottage has antique, terracotta floor tiles throughout and the original, corner fireplace.
* Satellite t.v. is connected to both the main house and the guest cottage (currently UK channels).
* Broadband connected via satellite (no more expensive than a standard land-line connection).
* Mains water connected and a back-up water deposit.
* Mains electricity connected.
* Supermarket van passes daily that seems to sell everything!
* Local producers - fruit, veg, honey, fish, meat and the freezer van all pass by weekly or twice weekly.
* Amazing value for money considering the size, immaculate presentation of the property, pool, views and easy access.
* Potential for a quick and easy rental cottage complex if required.
* Walking distance to the little bar in the hamlet.
* A part of rural Andalucia that is so conveniently located for access to Malaga city yet time has passed it by. You are as likely to see people in cars as you are on a mule or a donkey!
Located via a tarmac road, approx: 30 mins from Malaga city via a country road, 40 mins from Malaga airport via a country road, 20 mins from the historic, white village of Almogia, 30 mins from the larger and lively village of Vva de la Concepcion and 30 mins to the village of Casabermeja and the A45 motorway North to Antequera, Sevilla, Cordoba and Granada or South to Malaga.
We recommend viewing this property as soon as possible - it might not be available for long!